Now this looks tasty!
These muffins have a subtle but nice maple flavor, and the texture is delicate and perfect. If you want, you can sprinkle a few chopped pecans over the batter before baking. Enjoy at breakfast or at any other time of the day you like!
Weight Watchers Maple Muffins recipe
2 cups flour
1/4 cup butter, softened
3 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Stir together the dry ingredients.
3. Add the butter and blend well.
4. Add the maple syrup, egg and milk.
5. Stir until well blended (but don’t over-beat).
6. Fill greased muffin tins about 1/2 full.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes.
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 4
Total fat: 4.6 g
Cholesterol: 28.5 mg
Sodium: 225.4 mg
Total carbs: 32 g
Dietary fiber: 0.5 g
Protein: 2.8 g
Photo credit: brianna.lehman