Check out this fun bit of Thanksgiving crafting we found over at Favecraft! Go check out what else they have over there!
For unique Thanksgiving craft ideas, try these fun little Turkey Napkin Rings that your guests will love as they sit down to feast. Enjoy the ease of thanksgiving crafts.
1 12 x 18 Cocoa EZ Felt Sheet
1 12 x 18 Red EZ Felt Sheet
1 12 x 18 Yellow EZ Felt Sheet
2 3/8" Diameter Google Eyes
Turkey Napkin Ring Template
Paper Clips (optional)
1. Using your template pieces, cut out the according pieces on the below colors of EZ Felt:
Brown: Napkin Ring
Red: Feathers and Wattle
Yellow: Turkey Head/Neck
2. Fold the Brown Napkin Ring into a circle with ~3/4" overlap. Glue into place.
TIP: We use paperclips to keep our crafts in place while drying!
3. While the napkin ring is setting, let's create our Turkey's face. Layout desired location for the google eyes and wattle. Glue into place. Let dry.
4. Glue the feathers to the back of your napkin ring.
5. Glue your turkey's face to the front of your napkin ring.