Saturday, July 9, 2011

Don't sweat the small stuff?

I fly out Monday to Knoxville for AQS quilt show.  I've shipped out all my boxes with the display racks and my table drapes.  Oh, I sure hope they are there.  I pray that the car that I rented is big enough to hold everything that I need it to hold to transport it from hotel to convention center and then back to the hotel after it's over.  Why am I losing sleep over this??  Good grief.  It's so easy to say "Don't sweat the small stuff" but it's that small stuff that when it's missing or messed up that it adds up and effects the big stuff.  One thing I have found is that when it's chaotic getting ready for the show, I usually end up doing good.  So in the end it all works out.  I just need to remind myself to take the time and thank God for everything he has brought.

No comments: