Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back to the grind with a new outlook

When hubby got laid off work I had to really put my nose to the grindstone and didn't have time to even think about my blog. Praise the Lord he is back to work. =) I've just recovered from having a migraine that downgraded to headache for 2 weeks. It's SO nice to be feeling better. It was debilitating and really slowed me down . Watch out world, I'm back, and with a new outlook. LITERALLY!! I got a new haircut and new glasses. This is a whole new look for me. I've always had obscure glasses, not wanting them to be noticed. Well, you can't miss them now! People had some similar to these while I in the navy and we called them birth control! LOLOL To top it off these are bifocals! Talk about feeling old. The only change that I didn't make that Morgan wanted me to do was to dye my hair green. LOL

I have so many things to come out with in the next few months. I'm getting ready to submit things to have my first booth at Quilt Market this fall. I have lots of quilts to get done between now and then. =)

1 comment:

Larisa Porter said...

Woo hoo! What a great pic of you Gal!! See you at MARKET!!! We've come a LONG way baby.