Friday, January 2, 2009

Kids keep on growing

I sure hope that i can keep a better track of this blog this year than I have in the past. Briana has been visiting for Christmas break and will be leaving all too soon. It has been wonderful to have her home. The boys have sure loved being around their big sister. She took some wonderful photos last week that I want to share. I think she has quite an eye for photography. She does come by in honestly since we have several professional photographers and amateur photographers in the family.
Marshall : 7
Morgan: 5
Blake: 11

Blake has a penchant for photography too and got in on the picture taking that day. He took a great picture of Briana (16)


I'll have to load more pictures in my Webshots album:
http://community.webshots.com/user/ginalee_67

No comments: