Sunday, April 19, 2009

I LOVE peacocks

I have always loved colorful butterflies and birds -- peacocks, hummingbirds, blue jays, cardinals and tropical birds. When I was a little girl our neighbors across the road from us had peacocks. I thought they were the coolest things. Mom had several peacock plumes in a vase that mesmerized me by the way the light reflected off the colorful feathers. I have just about finished a unique embroidery design set of peacocks. I love this set and combined my love of crystals with these.

2 comments:

Larisa Porter said...

I love this Gina! My grandmother loved them to so when I see them I think of her!

Splinters and Threads said...

Thank ya gal. I love Peacocks!! and hummers and parrots....all colorful birds. My mom had a collection of feathers in a vase when I was growing up.