Thursday, February 8, 2007

Go with the Flow

Boy, this has been a totally non productive week. i cannot get rid of this bronchitis and pneumonia. I've taken all the medicine that I want to take. I am laying in bed and not getting much done at all except recuperating which is going very slowly. I want to be digitizing. I want to be quilting. I want to be embroidering. I want to be cooking and baking. I want to be doing crafts. I need to get a yard together this year. I have WAY more interests than I have time for. My dream is start designing fabric. I have so many ideas my head is swimming. Having ADD can be a blessing and a curse at the same time. i get working on one thing, but remember something else that needs to be done first. By the time I finish that, I forgot where I was in the first place. Life reminds me very much of standing in the ocean. The waves come in and push against you. Standing still is nearly impossible. I don't want them to knock me down. Fighting against them wears me out. If I just give in and relax, I'll go back and forth and end up somewhere else which may lead to a very exciting new venture. Maybe I should just go with the flow and leave it in God's hands.

No comments: